Ya'll ready for a Dam Good Time? Look no further than the debut of this gorgeous folk festival in the South Coast region of New South Wales.
Let yourself be transported as you kick back around the dam at Barn on the Ridge while being treated to sweeping views of the Budawang Ranges. It's a well-kept Australian secret that music sounds better when played by a dam...
Join folk bands from across Australia for a spicy summer arvo and evening of wholesome folk music, dancing, and frivolity.
KIDS UNDER TEN FREE
Prices: $39 + BF
Venue: Barn On The Ridge - (Koongamia, 24 Clyde Ridge Rd, Morton NSW 2538, Australia)
*Watch this space for more event info to come closer to the date*
*DAM GOOD TIME FESTIVAL LINEUP*
Set Times – 3pm – 9pm
Ukulele Death Squad
*One Act TBC*
- Bring a picnic rug and reusable cup to enjoy great music with family and friends.
- Gates open from 3 pm.
- Seating is first come first serve - we recommend you bring a picnic rug or low chairs. Visitors with high-back chairs will be asked to set up towards the back of the lawn due to the slope of the grass and to avoid limiting others' views.
- Food and drinks will be available for purchase, please do not BYO. All dietaries will be catered for.
- There is limited parking available at the venue, we encourage attendees to carpool where possible or pre-book with Plan B Passenger Service, Shoalhaven Passenger Service, or Milton/Ulladulla Taxi Service
- This event is accessible to all ages and abilities - kids under 10 are free. Pets are welcome on leads, but please come prepared with bags and pick up after your furry friends :)
- No need to print your ticket - we can scan you in using an e-copy!
If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as possible!